An Interesting Request

Kenneth Sloane Kenneth_Sloane@qmgate.cc.oberlin.edu
Tue, 04 Mar 1997 09:31:28 -0500

                      Subject:                              Time:  9:31 AM
  OFFICE MEMO         An Interesting Request                Date:  3/4/97

I received this request recently in regard to piano service.........

	Hi Ken. Jean Davidson told me to get in touch with you concerning
the guidelines for physical manipulation of the baby grand in Warner
Main. I'm a Theater student planning to audition a piece for Spring Back
dance concert that would involve converting the piano into a large puppet
constructed of some lightweight material. I would also be lying on top of
the closed lid for a brief time. Also I'd like to prepare the piano by
inserting towels between the frame and the strings and perhaps placing
slightly heavier objects such as textbooks on the strings themselves. Let
me know as soon as possible if there are any problems with this, as I
will need to explain my project in detail to the auditioning committee.
Thank you

What would your reply be???

Ken Sloane    Oberlin Conservatory