CA Glue

MHoffman11@aol.com MHoffman11@aol.com
Mon, 03 Mar 1997 20:54:46 -0500 (EST)

YO JOEL !!

<< Mike,
 In using all that glue I'm imagining that  the pins were very tight .  I've
 found that after a couple of hours the pins become 'glued' in place and
 need some force to make the pins move.  Either way I've found the pins
 should be moved every few minutes to keep them from freezing up and having
 to break them loose. >>

Hmmmmm,........

The pianos with really loose pins never tighten up to the point of being
"glued" in place.  Actually, that would be nice, don't you think?  Nice and
tight like a new Baldwin...that's the ticket.  Seriously, I don't think you
COULD get them to the point of not being able to turn the pin.  So I don't
worry if they become "too" tight.  I do use an impact lever to tune, though.
 Maybe that's why it's never bothered me after using the CA.

I don't know of any homepage, either.  Anyone else?

Milwaukee Days sounds great!  Any brats and beer to be found in town?

Stay Tuned!

Mike Hoffman, RPT

Marquette, MI