John Travis Pin Dope Formula

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Sun, 02 Mar 1997 15:22:30 -0500

The book you want is "Let's Tune Up" by John Travis.  He describes his
pinblock dope formula on page 275.  Here is it:  1 pint of glycerine, 1
pint of denatured alcohol and 3 tablespoonfuls of powdered resin.  I'd have
no problem finding denatured alcohol, but a source of supply for the
glycerine and powdered resin might be difficult to find.

Ted Simmons