SAT Cozy - blantant commercial

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sat, 01 Mar 1997 21:21:17 -0800

Newton Hunt wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> Those of you who stopped by the Inventronics booth may have seen a prototype
> of a padded canvas cozy (protective cover) for the Sanderson AccuTuner.
>
> After much delay it is now available for $35 dollars (US) which, for a time,
> includes shipping.
>
> This is a black padded canvas which wraps around the SAT, leaving a 1/8"
> over hang at the sides to protect the corners.  The closure is Velcro and
> has a strap which goes around the SAT left to right and will act as a
> carrying handle.
>
> This is something I have wanted for many years and finally got the courage
> to have made.  I have 31 in stock at this time, and according to how they
> sell I will have more made when these run low.
>
> If you are interested please send a check for $35 (US) to:
>
>                 Newton J. Hunt
>                 74 Tunison Road
>                 New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1656
>                 908-545-9084
Newton, I'm mailing a check for one of your SAT COZIES, providing you
can figure out some way to autograph it for me; like Charles Walter
Pianos don't you know! When my partner Dick sees it I expect he'll want
one too!

Good luck ol' buddy.  The best days are yet to come!

Warren
--
Warren D. Fisher
fish@communique.net