Piano Mystery

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 20:04:22 -0700

Patrick,

I think that if you put bolster felt under the wippen leather and reset
the lost motion afterward, I think you will find that the let off has
returned to near where it should be.  There is a dent where the jack
hits all the time and that causes early let off after the capstans have
been raised to remove lost motion.

This is a guess.  Has anyone tested it out?

Warren

--
Home of the Humor List
Warren D. Fisher