Answering Machines

DICK BEATON rbeaton@initco.net
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 09:52:50 -0600

Ted...You subscribe to voice mail from your local phone company.  Actually
they act as your answering machine....lots of options and not
expensive....works good for me...for example if someone calls while I am
tying up the phone  as I am right now, the caller gets my voice mail
message instead of a busy signal....
Dick Beaton RPT MT