fool's reply

Jim Kinnear jkinnear@pianoguy.com
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 18:34:36 -0400 (EDT)

At 7/22/97 1:11:00 PM, you wrote:
>>... I thought I was possibly doing the group
>> a favour with an act of kindness.
>>
>> The response I received has taught me another of life's lessons. Namely,
>> never do what you think is a favour if it is not asked for.
>>

>Welcome to the 21st Century. "No act of kindness will go unpunished!"
>
>ddf

Hey don't stop trying to be helpful....
There are those of us who appreciate help, however mistaken.... better to err on the side of safety.
To those of you who would educate the rest of us gullible folks, be nice while you suffer us fools

As a student of mine once wrote as a life philosophy....

"Commit random acts of kindness and senseless beauty"

the pianoguy

Jim Kinnear
jkinnear@pianoguy.com