Convention request

David Skolnik dskolnik@msmnyc.edu
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 18:41:43 -0400 (EDT)

At 07:39 AM 7/14/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear List & Members:
>
>Since I will not be able to attend the convention due to a summer music
>festival contract, I was wandering if any of you would be interested to post
>your "tip of the day" on the list. Now I dknow that you probably won't be
>able to post furing the convention, but aif you could take notes, it would
>be nice to find out the interesting tips that you will have learned.
>
>I might be the only one left subscribing on the list while the convention
>lasts, but I feel unfortunate not to be able to attend and your input will
>greatly be appreciated.
>
>Many thanks to those who will post on this subject.
>
>Marcel Carey, RPT
>Sherbrooke, QC

Dear Marcel,

I had meant to post something along these lines myself, so, Thank You.  I
too will be unable to attend but would be very appreciative of the
communication.  Given the intensity of the event, however, I'm not sure I
could imagine someone finding the time, at least, not while in complete
control of their motor resources.  There's always hope, though.

David Skolnik
Manhattan School Of Music
dskolnik@msmnyc.edu
http://msmnyc.edu