piano manufacturers

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 01:21:50 -0500

----------
> From: rmartin21@juno.com
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: piano manufacturers
> Date: Friday, July 11, 1997 1:09 PM
>
> Hi Rich
> To save any more words,Rich, I think dealers have to create a
> demand...but they need a product that will motivate them...and
these have
> become almost non-existant.

This was the motivation for Paul to send me to LA in 1978?? to become
a certified technician to install and service the Marantz
Pianocorder.  If he is still in business, I wonder if he has done it
again for Pianodisk, or Disklavier, or however the names are spelled.

Have you heard what a digital keyboard can do?  What does MIDI and
the internet and MIDI keyboards have in common?   I am wondering if
seasoned organ salespersons are asking for a double manuel
(keyboard?) for digitals.  I am also wondering why I saw only one
synthesizer with such?  Was it the "latest" Prophet 5? (circa 1978?)

> Sorry to use up so much space guys 'n gals. Just push "delete"
>
> Ralph

I prefer to push "send"  (how else will the message get across?)

Richard M
	"Oh C,   C.C. Sender,
	Now see what  you have done....   Mitch Rider and the Detriot Wheels