Perfect Pitch

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 22:40:28 -0500

I envy your ability.  Otherwise I would carry a pencil and paper and
write down such things as  G Ab E, G Ab E, G Ab E,, and knowing it
was preceeded, at least know I was putting it down in the key it was
written in. Of course if it turned out to be original, you get the
picture.
( A big fat royalty check)
Richard somewherebetweentheouterlimitsandthetwilightzones.
----------
> From: Dan M. Hallett, Jr. <dhalle@toolcity.net>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: Perfect Pitch
> Date: Friday, July 11, 1997 8:24 AM
>
> Richard Moody wrote:
> >
> > Hi Phil
> >         I have a question that has been bugging since I wondered
about it
> > due to a tune I couldn't get out of my head.  If a person has
perfect
> > pitch, pitch recognition,or tonal recal, or tonal recognition, or
> > whatever you want to call it,  can he or she upon hearing a tune,
> > write down the notes, especially if they can hum it to
themselves.

snip