Perfect Pitch -- The Business Name

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 20:54:34 -0700

Phil,

All this discussion about perfect pitch is interesting to me because
that is the name of one of the tuning service companies I own.  A friend
of mine left New Orleans and moved to the West Coast in '93 and he
talked me into taking over his tuning customers for a percentage.  Since
I was doing all I could at the time, I initially turned him down, but
right after that I took on my partner Dick and we decided to go ahead
with the deal so he would have enough to keep busy while he was starting
up.

The logo is set up like this:

      PERFECT PITCH
"The Standard of excellence
   in Piano Technology"

It has a graphic of an octave of keys between the name and the motto and
a tuning fork standing vertically on the right.  It has been a very
effective logo and creates a lot of interest and call-ins both from the
magnetic sign on my truck and my yellow page ad.  I have both letterhead
logos and a large black & white photograph which was used to make the
magnetic signs.  If you or anybody else on this list from outside of my
local area wishes to make use of this business name and logo, I would be
glad to forward the materials at my cost.

Warren
--
Home of the Humor List
Warren D. Fisher