PTG Article/reply

Mike Swendsen swendsec@cadvision.com
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 09:54:53 -0600

Excellent article, I wish I had said it.   I think that you and possibly
Charles Walter are the only two who have tried to redefine excellence in
the American Piano industry.  It(the American Piano Industry) can't be
insulated from the world, even by (maybe especially by) extra duties and
tarrifs to help it become more competative.  That has been tried here in
Canada and elsewhere in the world, all it does is make maufacturers
complacent, and then they die.
There are lots of good ideas that haven't even been tried or thought of,
in the design and manufacture of pianos.  It's time to rip off the
blinders and get moving again.
C. Mike Swendsen RPT

--
C. Mike Swendsen