Tuner software?

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 21:20:51 +0000

> Date:          Thu, 03 Jul 1997 12:45:13 -0700
> From:          Warren Fisher <fish@communique.net>
> To:            pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject:       Re: Tuner software?

I concur with Warren on QuickbooksPro.  Much more suited to
business than Quicken.  I use Quicken for the Household books.
I have been using Reyburn's PSM for DOS for years and still like
although it is the only DOS program I run.  It is my customer
database and scheduler in one.

David ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA