Intermediate tuning tip

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 23:54:27 -0500

I tried it. Once upon a time, I visited the family back east but did
I bring my tuning kit??  Never leave home without it. My folks don't
have a piano, but oops, my uncle did.  So finding that a 1/4" ratchet
tip was the "right size" I proceeded.  Never again!!  Even on a
breaker bar, it was too loose, and tended to chew the pins when I
tried to set them.  I hadn't realized  tuning pins were that soft. It
could have been an execption, but what a way to find out.

Richard The Adaptor Pathatikish