Barrel PIano tuning

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Fri, 4 Jul 1997 23:22:28 -0500

I recently one of these "table top" barrel pianos.  I used my regular
tuning hammer.  I could have used a tip one size smaller but it got
the job done, so to speak.  It doesn't say, but I am pretty sure my
tip is a # 2.
	My client is trying to date it, is there any way of finding how old
it is?  It has plastic hammer arms, if that is the correct term.

Richard Moody

----------
> From: Maxpiano@aol.com
> To: Pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Intermediate tuning tip
> Date: Friday, July 04, 1997 6:55 AM
>
> Dear List -
>
> I just received this request for help with a proper tip or key
size.  Can
> anyone help?
>
> <<
> I recently bought a Vicente Llnares barrel piano, made in
Barcelona. It