Dampchaser system

barre41 barre46@ibm.net
Fri, 04 Jul 1997 23:30:01 -0500

I have a customer (large church) that has their 9 foot Yamaha tuned
regularly. They called me recently and informed me that their air
conditioner had gone out and the piano had gone out of tune.
	This piano has a dampchaser system installed but it only has one
humidifier and one dehumidifier to it. When I found that the piano was
20 cents sharp, I checked the dehumidifier and it was quite warm
indicating that it was working. It would seem that a piano this size
needs a larger system so I am asking what is the best configuration for
a 9 foot piano?
	Many thanks in advance.

Norm Barrett
Memphis, TN