Pianotech Live Chat

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 21:45:48 -0600

Hello Everyone:

This your weekly reminder of our regular Tuesday night chat on Starlink.org.
There is generally someone in the  #pianotech IRC channel from 8 PM to 1 AM
(or so) Eastern Daylight time.

For those with WWW access, complete information about the IRC channel can be
found on the excellent "Official #Pianotech WWW Page" at:

http://www.clandjop.com/~dkvander/ircpiano.html

AOL users who are having problems should contact myself and I'll send them
an information package explaining how to get to us from AOL until that
information is on the page.

The IRC Piano page has links to where you can download IRC clients for
Windows and the Mac if you do not currently have a program that allows you
to connect to us on IRC. Also the addresses of IRC "servers" that carry
#pianotech are listed. Regular participants can have their information on
the page too just so people know who you are. Many thanks to Kathleen
Vanderhoofven for developing and hosting the page.

If anyone has any questions, just EMail me unless you feel the group might
be interested. Live chat is a great way to exchange ideas or just spend some
time in friendly conversation with like-minded people.

We're hoping to see some of you Tuesday evenings (or ANY night!)  in
#pianotech on our Starlink IRC connection!

John Musselwhite, RPT
Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com
http://www.cadvision.com/musselj/