Consultation Fees

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 23:36:08 -0400 (EDT)

On 6/29/97, rmartin21@juno.com wrote:
<<They may not care if the keys are rattling around or the hammers are
flatter than cousin Susan's *indelicacy deleted*. >>

Ralph,
I don't know when the last time you were at one of the family reunions,
but as far a flat surfaces, we should look at Suzy's kid brother Orville.
She's growed a bit in the last year, and is now jutting into ladyhood.
(And she would be embarrassed to here you talk like that.) If you're
coming to the 4th of July picnic this year, you'll miss her (Uncle Ferdie
and she decided she'd be more comfortable spending the whole summer at
Bible camp.)

<g> (Sorry Gang, but every once in a while this list needs a little local
color...)

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter

"Remember, men, you're fighting for this lady's honor. Which is more than
she ever did."       Groucho Marx in "Duck Soup"