instrument technician

DMCKECH DMCKECH@ithaca.edu
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 11:09:11 -0400 (EDT)

List,

My original post:

>The instrument technician here at Ithaca College would like to correspond
>with people in a similar employment position. Please pass this message on
>if you know someone. If you have a name or address, please contact me
>privately or contact Doug Blakely at; dblakely@ithaca.edu

My apologies to some for not being clear on this post. I did not think that
instrument technician would be interpreted as piano technician. I am the
piano technician at Ithaca College and have been a member of this list for
some time. (Sorry, not a frequent contributor, but it was my post on
concrete rims that got the Stoneway, pun thing going.) My colleague Doug
Blakely is responsible for the band instruments, etc. He is also the
building manager. Like many of us in colleges and universities, more than
enough work. Our guess is that there are few positions of this type around
the country. Doug would like to correspond with people in similar
positions. Please end any information to me. Doug is having a problem with
his e-mail account.

Don McKechnie
Ithaca College
dmckech@ithaca.edu