breaking bass strings!

JPTUNER@aol.com JPTUNER@aol.com
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 09:45:50 -0500 (EST)

hello all,
          Willem! im from nyc , been a tech now for 5 yrs. FISH !the strings
have broken at the bar, and im lead to believe it is her kids that are
breaking the strings by banging on it, either that or she likes me an is
doing it her self to get me back,haha!!
, the strings are not rusty, no floods,it a baldwin from 1980, no pitch raise
was done!
yes i can conclude it was her kids! oh well, i spoke with her she wants
another piano anyhow,i told her she should try a console or upright hopefully
for my sake she will not stay with a spinet, how can i say,she's into french
provincal.anyway guys farwell to broken bass string subject,i want to thank
all who has re: back with all there insight it has been very helpfull,
                              sincerly
                              jptuner