Ink Removal

Maxpiano@aol.com Maxpiano@aol.com
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 03:01:19 -0500 (EST)

Ted and list -

"Off-the-shelf" peroxide is about 6% solution -- what you need is at least
30%, which is, I understand, what you get from a scientific company.  I have
the name of a firm in North Carolina stuck away somewhere, that handles that
strength (I also bought some from a beauty supply, which was not strong
enough).  It is a hazardous material.

Bill Maxim, RPT

<<
 I'm afraid you're right Will.  I spritzed my test ivories with
 off-the-shelf hydrogen peroxide, covered it with a glass plate and let it
 stand in the sun for an hour.  No effect.  The magic marker ink is still
 there.

 Ted Simmons