Yikes ! I didn't mean to cause trouble.

MR FRANK E BAXTER Pianos@prodigy.com
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 06:36:21, -0500

It seems that my simple request for permission to use some of the
information this wonderful group posts to educate the public about
the piano is causing concerns.
It was never my intention to upset anyone.  I was only asking for help
in promoting a better awareness about the piano. I just thought that
your group  presented an opportunity to gather some great ideas and
suggestions and pass them on to others.

I do not want any of you to be concerned about what you choose to
exchange between members of the group.
I will therefore NOT post anything from the pianotech mailers.
If you are willing to let me post something you have written, please
send a separate copy to me directly (pianos@prodigy.com),
otherwise, I will contact the individual directly if I see something I
would like permission to post.

Please feel free to drop by anytime (as some of you have already done)
and check out our Help Wanted and Question & Answer areas
as well as the developing Tech's corner. You might find something
you can contribute to (or something of interest to you).

I'm sorry if I caused concerns among the group, it was not intentional
I'm just anxious to give the public a good source they can turn to
with their questions about the piano.

Again, I will NOT post anything from the pianotech mailers unless you
send me a copy directly, indicating that I have permission.

Thank you.
Sincerely yours,

Frank Baxter
Host