Your Help Would Be Appreciated

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 20:58:55 -0600 (CST)

>...I am constantly searching for new sources of information, ideas,
>articles,suggestions, hints etc.
>I would love to get your permission to post some of the interesting
>topics you discuss.(Amazing stories, tricks, hints, facts, puns etc.).
>Credit would be given to the author, unless you prefer we don't use
>your name.
>We would never give out your personal email address or the
>pianotech address...
>
>Frank Baxter
>Host
>All About Pianos
>http://pages.prodigy.com/pianos/
>email     pianos@prodigy.com

Dear Mr. Baxter,

This subject of using information on Pianotech and publishing it elsewhere
has been discussed in the past.  It was my general understanding after this
discussion that it would be considered a courtesy to contact the
individuals concerned and ask permission first before taking any material
from Pianotech and publishing it in another forum.

However, there were some subscribers that did give a blank endorsement to
publish their posts freely, and there were others that did not.  For the
record I do not give permission to you or any others to publish information
that I post without first contacting me and asking for that permission.

Sincerely,

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician