Mailing Lists- (Off-track! Delete at will!)

BobDavis88@aol.com BobDavis88@aol.com
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 17:29:12 -0500 (EST)

<<    Firms assemble mailing lists from EVERY imaginable source. From
 phonebooks to lists assembled by workers who must be roaming the
back-country
 for names off of MAILBOXES, for Pete's sake!!!  >>
---------
My wife and I operate under the business name of Davis Piano Workshop. We
once received a mailing from an auto insurer addressed to "Davis P. Workshop"
which began,

"Dear Davis P. Workshop:

Because of your excellent driving record...."

We still have the "temporary insurance card" in the name of Davis P.
Workshop. I guess I should take our building out for a spin.
Bob Davis
Stockton, CA; and for Andre Oorebeek, Stockton is a town of 200,000 in the
Central Valley, an hour south of Sacramento (capitol city of California), an
hour and a half east of San Francisco and the beach, and two hours west of
the Sierra Nevada Mountains and skiing.