glass soundboard.

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 00:16:36 -0500 (EST)

>I have a few questions.
>
>Is the tone really clear?
>Are some notes transparent?
>How do you shim a crack in a glass sound board?
>? ?
>Jon Page

Jon

The tone on the CD was very clear, and smooth, like glass. I didn't have the
music in front of me, but I think he did transpose. (Oh you asked it if were
transparent. ) I guess I looked right through that questions. As far as
shimming a crack in a glass soundbaord, I could get you in touch with a
company accross the street from my store who makes house calls. He repairs
windshields in cars. Maybe he can help.  :)

Willem Blees