Steinway-L Music Rack

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 09:46:46 -0600

Jeff,

   I'm sure New York would be glad to cough one up if you can cough up the
money. My April 1995 price list shows an L "Desk Frame" without hardware,
finished in:
    Ebony for $250.00, raw for $140.00
    Mahogany for $510.00, raw for $404.00
    Walnut for $528.00, raw for $421.00

   I'm not sure what the difference is, but it also lists "Desks" without
hardware for :
   Ebony for $414.00, raw for $286.00
   Mahogany for $434.00, raw for $275.00
   Walnut for $434.00, raw for $285.00