u.k. APOLOGY

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 06:51:19 -0800

Barrie Heaton wrote:

> My to anyone who emailed me privately from the list and anyone who was
> expecting a response on the list, as Windows 95 and power surges don't
> go down well I lost over three hundred pending emails, and twlve mega
> bytes of archive letters.
>
> It will be a while until everything is nearly back to normal its amazing
> how long it takes to restore eight hundred mega bytes of sofware and
> configure the stuff.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Barrie.
> --
> Barrie Heaton

Dear Barrie,

Are you going to get an un-interuptible power supply NOW?  My computers
and 3 printers run off a fat battery and laugh at power surges!  Compare
your loss time at your hourly rate to the $300-$400 for the power
supply!

My wife says "A stitch in time, saves nine". What a bummer, huh?

Warren

--
Warren D. Fisher
fish@communique.net