foot switch (WAR??)

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 18:55:28 -0500 (EST)

Osten;
 Welcome to the list.
Your english composition is excellent and certainly better than most of our
Swedish.
 As you use the SAT in more applications you will learn that it is a tool
that enables you to do better work on instruments aurally as well as with the
SAT.
At least that is the case with me and others I know. I have only owned a SAT
since July and use it exclusively in a shop setting but my aural tuning is
better now than it was in July. Perhaps I just can't allow myself to cheat as
much!!!
Again welcome to the list.
Jim Bryant RPT
Jacksonville, Florida