Kimball grand 580P sustain lever dowel

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 06:56:22 -0800 (PST)

Patrick,
	Call up Roger Weisensteiner at Kimball and ask him.  He's pretty
much on top of things and if you're overlooking something, he'll be able
to help you out.
	The last time I called Roger, he said that they are no longer
making pianos but that they are still in business and that he still
works for them.

Ron Shiflet