Service fees 1947, Howe

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 23:39:53 -0500 (EST)

> Keeping up with the state of the art is a lot more
>expensive than it used to be while our actual prices appear to be consistant
>with inflation.
>
>I look forward to reading more comments on this.
>

>John Musselwhite, RPT

John

While we have kept up with inflation, in 1947 piano tuners didn't have
computers, car phones, SAT's or other Electronic tuning devices, and, as you
said, anual conventions and seminars to go to be educated. So while in actual
dollar figures we have kept up, because of the extra expenses, a 1947 tuner
was probably better off than we are.

Wim