reply: no budget (WS)

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Sat, 11 Jan 1997 21:10:09 -0600 (CST)

Part of Wally Scherer's post:
>Keith, I would be glad to wait until asked, having left my card, if I were
>already established and had a built up business. However, with only two or
>three tunings a week coming in, I need to be more aggresive (not obnoxious,
>of course). Like I said there are a LOT of tuners in my area. I have
>contacted all the public and private schools, nearly all the churches, & th=
>nursing homes, retirement villages. I would say that 99.5% of the ones who
>have pianos already have a tuner. Likewise the music stores and music
>schools...

Dear Wally,

I don't know much about the pressures of trying to build a business or
becoming established.  I only have experience in keeping up with a business
and trying to stay established, and sometimes I'm not even certain about
that.

The ways you describe are foreign to my lifestyle, that's all.  Maybe
somewhere down the road it won't be that way.

Sincerely,

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician