Lo bass tuning

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Sat, 11 Jan 1997 21:23:57 -0500

Del, it's funny you should mention forgetting this lady and her piano.  I
had a long talk with the store owner and they said that she complained
about the low bass before she bought the piano and the store owner told her
that's the way it is and it can't be improved.  I wish I had known that
beforehand.  So the store advised me to discontinue any further work on
that piano.  She knew what she was getting when she bought it.  I'm out of
it.

Ted