furniture strippers

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 23:46:19 -0800 (PST)

Stripping needs to be done in 2 parts to do it right.  I use the Wal Mart
special, Strip X and it seems to be the same stuff that Star sells.
Start with the creamy, soak it in good and scrape the bulk of it off.
Then use a toothbrush with the thin liquid which is sold as Varnish
remover.  After that only the lightest of sanding is needed.  Use rubber
gloves...several pair, eye protection and good ventilation.
Carcinogen?...What isn't if you don't follow the rules?  Good luck,

Ron