Tuning Exam Tip

Fri, 10 Jan 1997 09:01:30 -0800

Folks,

John's experience at Cal. State Long Beach calls to mind the thought that
as places which consistently prove themselves to be so well setup, managed,
etc., should really get some kind of recognition above and beyond whatever
remuneration (if any) is paid.  It takes a good deal of time and effort to
maintain a testing site at this level, certainly more than most
institutions actually require.

Kudos are also in order for Kathy Smith (Technician at CSULB), David
Vanderlip (Technician at Pomona College), Teri Meredyth, Steve Schell, and
anyone else whose name I do not recall who is/are involved in the care and
feeding of this superior testing/instruction site.

Best.

Horace

Horace Greeley

Stanford University