Service fees 1947, Howe

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 09:35:32 -0800

Hey Willem,
I'm anxious to get your response to my posting regarding the "fair fees"
bass restringing.  It sounds like you make lots more money in your market
than I do in mine.
Tuning $65
Regulation $500-600 grand (includes hammer reshape, string voice and
hammer voicing)
Refinishing (my refinisher charges) $1800-$2000
Restringing $1000-$1100
Please give me you thoughts on my experience.

P.S. We enjoyed your visit a couple of years ago.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
"Cheapest Tech. in the Swamp"
New Orleans Chapter

"I am what I am"