Service fees 1947, Howe

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 09:48:30 -0500 (EST)

Richard

Thanks for this information. From the looks of these prices, it appears there
are some customers who haven't had their piano tuned since these prices were
effect. At least that is how they react when I tell them my fee, especially
for refinishing. $75 to refinish an upright, wow.

Now, can anyone tell us if our prices have kept up with inflation. Here is my
comparison.

Tuning,   was $7.50   now $70
Grand action regulation  was $24  Now  $700
Grand refinishing   was $125  now $3700
Restrining     was $100  now $1200

It seems that some prices have gone up more than others.

Any othere reactions?

Willem Blees  RPT
St. Louis