Lo bass tuning

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 07:34:43 -0800

Ted:
Don't forget to check the jack "rest" cushions on the La Pitiful PSO.
I'm curious as to whether or not is has that clicking stuff... It WILL be
a problem later if not now.  (see previous e-mail) It's not felt! It's
not leather! It's New and IMPROVED jdk%hd$"cabrqkazop!!
It sounds like you're on track with all of the suggestions given.  Relax.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter