SAT Problem

EugeniaCar@aol.com EugeniaCar@aol.com
Tue, 07 Jan 1997 09:32:40 -0500

In a message dated 97-01-06 12:46:01 EST, sbrady@u.washington.edu (S. Brady)
writes:

<< 	Sy,
 	I've had this problem a couple of times and been able to fix it by
 applying a little Protek CLP to the plug and working it around. It's worth
 a try. BTW, I use the Reyburn thumbswitch.

Sy,
I too had the same problem and changed to a non-Reyburn thumbswitch. After a
while I had the same problem with the thumbswitch. Then, duh, I finally got a
Reyburn thumbswitch. Been using it for several years; absolutely no problems
since. I love it as much as I love my SAT!
Gina Carter