Tuners--Broken Pins

Pianotoone@aol.com Pianotoone@aol.com
Sun, 05 Jan 1997 11:05:58 -0500

In over ten years.  I have broken one.  It was in an old upright, that had
been stored in a barn and was full of rust and stuck pins.  I told the owner
that the piano was not worth messing with, but they wanted to try.  When the
pin broke and I told them what it would cost to remove it, replace it and the
string and the fact that this was probably just the beginning of the same
kind problem, they opted to put the piano back in the barn.

Dick
Marshall MI