IBM vs MAC(cont)

Pianotoone@aol.com Pianotoone@aol.com
Fri, 03 Jan 1997 20:15:58 -0500

The MAC probably is an easier computer to learn.  BUT when you compare the
amount of software available plus the cost of the software...The IBM (or
clone) wins hands down.  If you are intelligent enough to be a good piano
technician you should have no trouble learning Windows and the rest of the
IBM minor mysteries.  At least with the IBM when you do have a problem, you
have a chance of getting into the operating system and repairing the damage.
 This ain't so easy with the MAC.  I used a MAC for 5 years before I switched
to IBM.  Never was sorry I switched.

I do a lot of graphics and music based work in addition to piano technicing.
 Sequencing and music writing programsare just as easy on the IBM and as I
said before, most of the time less costly.

Now let's talk about the availability of SHAREWARE for both systems.

Oh well, some other time.

Thanks for letting me stir up the waters.

Dick
Marshall, MI