Needing help with Billings Flanges

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Fri, 03 Jan 1997 11:06:58 -0700

At 07:52 AM 1/3/97 +0000, Barb B. wrote:

>Must be my deprived state that muddled my brain!  We are without
>water (in the system) here in Ashland, and it may be like that for 2
>weeks!  We are going to a town 15 miles away where the Y will let us
>shower today, and I captured enough water in a bucket to flush the

This is off-topic for the list, but if anyone is interested in what Barb
(and others) are going through in Oregon right now the City of Ashland has a
great WWW page with up-to-the-minute emergency info.

At least once it's over (yet again) there should be extra work for the local
techs and new pianos for the dealers to sell to replace the destroyed ones.

			John

Season's Greetings from John Musselwhite, RPT
Calgary, Alberta Canada   EMail: musselj@cadvision.com