Thanks!

Chris Gregg cgregg@cadvision.com
Thu, 02 Jan 1997 23:09:14 -0700

Mark.

        I too have been closely following Jim Colemans Articles.  They are
exremely well written and should be  required reading for SAT users.
         I remember Steve Fairchild at Dallas a number of years ago saying,
that by the time a tuner had finished setting up the machine he would be
half way through his tuning.   That was before Jim's articles.
Your work is much appreciated Jim.

Chris Gregg