If Macs are soooo easy then

Barb Barasa bbarasa@mind.net
Wed, 01 Jan 1997 12:20:27 +0000

Larry,

The original message posted was about installing a new printer, not
software, and from the instructions it was clear the PC was also on a
network, which always complicates things significantly.  No one
should take this as a sign that IBM computers are inherently more
difficult to use ... the two are just different.  And Mac users will
argue till the cows come home that the Mac is the more intuitive
system.  It is more user-friendly for non-techie users, as is
Windows.

I, too, am a born and bred IBM/DOS user, and I agree that the Mac
environment is confusing to those of us who want drives and
directories.  Try Win95, which emmulates the Mac even more than Win
3.1, and you will REALLY be confused!

Barb Barasa
Ashland, OR