New Year

Jim Kinnear jkinnear@blue.georgian.net
Wed, 01 Jan 1997 13:10:13 -0500 (EST)

Ben...
Happy New Year !!!

       but

is there something that Newton knows that we don't ???????????????

buttock   ??  singular  !!!!

I hope this is not a tuners affliction that up to now has been carefully hidden in the
 stygian recesses of the tuners craft.  I'd hate to think what it would be like to go
through the rest of my life dreading the fateful day when I would wake up to find
that I, too, had only one buttock !!!

God , what a great country we have, and you guys too, when we can sit in front of
our respective fireplaces port in hand ( homemade, and quite good if I do say so
myself), and chat accross the miles....

All the best to you both, and the rest as well, in thios new year.

regards,
Jim

		         Jim Kinnear, I.P.T.
		       KINNEAR PIANO SERVICES