Aeolian-Hammond Player Organ

ERogers470@aol.com ERogers470@aol.com
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 14:52:27 -0500

I am in the process of restoring an Aeolian-Hammond Player Organ and have run
into problems.  I have recovered the four pneumatics in the primary pump,
retubed from tracker bar to valve actuators, redid the valve actuators.  The
main problem is the primary pump.  I get out only 10 inch of mercury, while
the manual  states it should be 50 inches.  Could someone give me an idea
where my problem is?  To remove the pump is very extensive, so I would like
advice before I undertake that project again!!!

Eugene Rogers