Europiano

Joel Rappaport joelr@flash.net
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 00:56:38 -0800

Eric Leatha wrote:

> > They issue a
> >quarterly magazine full of technical articles, organizational news and
> >classified ads named "Europiano."  Articles usually appear in at least
> >two languages.
>

> >Joel Rappaport
> >

> Anyone know about the possibility of subscribing to this publication > and its requisite cost?
>
> Eric Leatha, RPT
> Portland, OR
> tunrboy@teleport.com

Eric,

I am not sure the magazine is available separately from membership in
Europiano.  It may be.  We get a copy because we are Europiano members.
For information, try writing to the Treasurer:
Dieter Froelich
Biberlinstrasse 25
CH-8032 Zurich
SWITZERLAND

I would not be afraid to simply write in English.  The last time I paid,
the dues were 80 German Marks per year.  Guess they'll take other
currencies, too.  That would be about US$55.00....

Joel Rappaport