Tuners who don't play

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 12:19:03 -0400 (EDT)

Following a tuning, I will play the piano and suggest to the
owner that the piano would play better if ....(pointing out
something I feel),   I have sold many regulations that way.
Even if it's a quick top action reg.   Usually they became
accustomed to it, and once I pointed it out they agree.
Terms which people respond to are:  more dynamic
control, a more articulate action,  less harsh . . .
many times I suggest to leave ti til the next tuning.

Work calls . . .
Jon Page
Cape Cod. Mass