Soundboard repairs

oorebeek oorebeek@euronet.nl
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 18:04:09 +0200

Dear colleague,
My attitude about these difficult  matters is to play it as straight =
as possible.
If this is a new, instrument it should be able to take dry =
conditions, otherwise the humidity in the factory where the =
soundboard was constructed is simply too high.
So, if the new soundboard has cracks, the factory is responsible and =
the customer should get another one.
This is the policy of Yamaha (I do work for them on a free lance =
basis) and that policy works tremendously well for promotion and the =
building of name.
If that is not possible, the compromise would be: share the costs.

friendly greetings from:

Andr=E9 Oorebeek
CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
Hartenstraat 6-2 1016 CB, Amsterdam