advise from you

oorebeek oorebeek@euronet.nl
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 22:55:25 +0200

dear colleagues,
I am involved in setting up a new piano union (guild) and I insist on =
doing things the way they are done by the PTG in America.
Could you tell me please, what exists the test of that a new member =
has to do. Is this a test for tuners or for technicians as well? Or =
are there two tests?
What about the level of the test, I mean how difficult etc.
In Japan I was being tested every day. They make a chart of your =
tuning and afterwards give a lesson about the mistakes one has made. =
This seems to me an excellent way to test one's skill.
I would appreciate your advise.

Andr=E9 Oorebeek
Hartenstraat 6'' - 1016 CB Amsterdam
the Netherlands