Sherman's Clay

AKarab@aol.com AKarab@aol.com
Tue, 08 Oct 1996 22:58:56 -0400

I too found I had posted a loose fact about Sherman Clay, upon mentioning my
posting to my partner Jack Lofton.  He said, "I thought the Sacramento store
was closing and one in the Bay area was remaining open."

Oops!  Typical x-midwesterner thought process problem:  a lot of the
California cities whose name start with the letters Sa. . .  are hard to keep
straight.   Sorry, readers and residents of those cities and anyone else I
may have made a fool of myself in front of.